We are a congregation of the church of Jesus Christ.
- We are Evangelical: We believe the story of Jesus crucified and resurrected is good news for all people, for the gospel is God's power to save all who believe.
- We are Covenantal: We believe God's covenant promises are the backbone of the scriptures and the plotline of redemptive-history.
- We are Missional: We believe our purpose is to help people become followers of Jesus Christ. We do that by teaching them to obey his word and by administering his sacraments (baptism and communion) to them.
- We are Reformational: We believe the Holy Spirit and Word of God shape our faith, life, and mission. We hold to the Five Solas of the Protestant Reformation: “Sola Scriptura” (Scripture Alone); “Sola Gratia” (Grace Alone); “Sola Fide” (Faith Alone); “Solus Christus” (Christ Alone); and “Soli Deo Gloria” (To God Alone Be Glory).
- For God’s Plan of Salvation, click here: THE GOOD NEWS
- For the Westminster Standards, click here: Westminster Confession of Faith
- For the Book of Church Order, click here: Book of Church Order
- If you are looking for the PCA’s position about a specific topic, please visit the PCA Historical Center’s collection of PCA Position Papers here: PCA POSITION PAPERS